Saturday, May 30, 2009

Shaping Our Youth



At about 12 years old, these guys were the ONLY thing my sister and i listened to. The start of my CD collection begun with my dad pushing me to use a cd voucher gift to get the Tragic Kingdom Album. At the time i thought he was tripping and what would dad know, (bring on Merril Banbridge - how tragic). Turns out it was the start of my addiction. Gwen continued to have influence over me for a long time and i'll go as far as saying helped shaped me (i did learn every word to every song on both albums- quality emotional stuff). Nothing will be as good as the No Doubt original stuff (Tragic Kingdom and Return of Saturn) however despite her conform to POP, i still think she is as RAD as they come!
So.... No Doubt have reformed and are Touring the USA as we speak. I'm off to LA next week, so am going to try my hardest to get to a show, maybe a flight to North Carolina will be needed. For them, i am willing...    

No comments: