Thursday, May 15, 2008

Asia Tee












Roger Dean is one of my husband's fav artists - this dude is amazing - I totally recommend checking out hs work because I have no doubt that it will BLOW YOUR MIND! This is one of my most adored tees which has his art on it. It has been worn so much that the cotton is wearing super thin and the print is almost indistingushable - you know that 6month period that a tee has where it is just perfect. It looks totally worn in, the print looks beaten up, its faded just right, the fit is a little baggy and sits soft on the body. This is where this tee is at for me right now - but it is coming close to the END. It is almost to the point where I will only be able to rock it every now and then cos it is not going to survive many more outings!

Tee: Vintage, Roger Dean Print
Jeans: Grab Denim
Boots: Myer
Bag: Vintage from markets
Scarf: D.I.Y

No comments: