Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Black Rebel Motorcycle skirt





My mum, "Racy Tracy" as she sometimes gets called, always had this hot as hell, black high waisted leather skirt hanging in her closet. I used to look at it when I was like 13 hanging in her otherwise "mumsy" closet - totally fascinated by the fukn 'tude of this skirt. It typified sexy, rebellious rock chick and as soon as I was old enough, I started wearing it with a black singlet, chunky gold chains (or my silver cross) and killer heels. I love the way It totally hugs in all the right places and even if I am having a fat day, its so tight that it just sucks my guts in just right ;)
Leather Patchwork skirt: From my Mum
Singlet: Target
Heels: Target
Leather necklace: Sportsgirl
Silver/Black Beads: Wallflower Boutique
Leather Bangle: Mogil

No comments: