Thursday, June 12, 2008

Flanno and Feathers






I was never the type of girl who could get amped about "flano" pajamas. I always said flannelette was for people who dont get any action (if ya know what I mean). But now with the whole Kurt Cobain, 90's grunge Flano revolution I have been awakened to the unbelieveable comfort that anything made out of this fabrication can bring. Lazy comfort dressing is now somewhat accepted. Sounds good to me!

The leather and feather belt is sadly not owned by me, but by this chick Georgia who I work with. Pretty insane $3 purchase from an Op Shop. I love the buckle detail and the feather insert. So gorgeous and quite unique.

Flano: Quiksilver Mens
Body Suit: Target
Singlet Quiksilver Womens
Jeans: Grab Denim
Shoes: Converse
Hat: OS sample

Belt: Thrifted

3 comments:

FASHION CHALET said...

great photoshoot, love the clothing! and hat! :)

Bonnie Davis & Whitney Claire Gilmore said...

Thanks!
It is always such a drama to get my husband to take some shots :)

Unknown said...

Always been a fan of the flanno....coming from Newie, it's an accepted thing. It can be worn on a work site or out on the town, totally warm, functional, even downright trendy. I would like to see flanno undies....but only in Winter.