Monday, July 7, 2008

Bing Bang baby!














While I am on a mad jewelry tangent (- did you notice I finally learnt how to spell 'jewelry'?) I thought I would post about my latest 'lust after', Bing Bang.
Born in Mexico, Bing Bang's designer, Anna Shefield, draws from the stark environs of her homeland to create a simple, dark and masculine aesthetic with her jewelry and accessories line. Worn by celebs such as Cameron Diaz, Jess Alba and super model Giselle, Bing bang is fast becoming one of the most desirable jewelry offerings around. I am in Love with the whole range, especially the chunky, hard worn bracelets, and pyramid stud earrings.

5 comments:

Fashion Addict said...

Great post, I have never heard of the jewelry brand before, so I'm glad I came here!

BTW, would you like to do a link exchange with me?

blah said...

that ring is crazzy, the one that is connected..i have been loooking all over for one!

Fashionista Diary said...

i am totally into jewelry too and really appreciate your post. i always pile on the gold, bangles and necklaces. definitely the way to go. i love those two bangles in the last pic! amazing!

kx

www.fashionistadiary.co.uk

Unknown said...

I love that jewelry.

Ariel said...

Wow. I love big chunky jewelry like that.