Thursday, July 24, 2008

CURRENT - ly in LOVE!











Current Elliot is a new denim label out of the states that has a really fresh take on the whole sixties, wannabe Kate Moss styling that is around everywhere. The highwaisted Horsehsoe jeans look divine and the boyfriend jeans are super sexy. I love the whole look. I just spent my weekly splurge on a new pair of Sass & Bide Black Rats so I might have to wait a while to get my hands on something from this amazing collection!
By the way - does anyone know where I can get those boots?!?

5 comments:

Julia said...

I'm not sure if I'd buy their jeans, but I'm loving the photos/layout a lot. I wish bigger denim brands would take notice and do something as well as these are done.

Fashion Addict said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

they are amazing, and by the way i'd love to know about the boots too!!

FASHION CHALET said...

Denim never looked hotter!!

Kristen Leo said...

WHO DOESN'T LOVE JEANS? :P