Thursday, July 17, 2008

Denim Heaven








I have never been that into knits for summer, however checking out Vogue Brazil's photoshoots and other random images the swimming around on the net at the moment, I have found myself lusting after knitted dresses, swimwear and vests. It gives that whole boho feel but is a little harder to find and less likely (hopefully) to turn up in the chain stores.
The bleached out denim is also super appealing and thanks to such an awesome friend, I dont have to say that I am lusting after a pair of the said jeans. Bleached to the nines and zipped to the knee, I have a new love in my life!
I'll post outfit shots soon :)

1 comment:

Guirec Munier said...

U r a fashion addict ! If u want, I invite u to come to see some of the most beautiful heels, dresses and bags of the Paris fashion weeks and many more...!